Thursday, November 29, 2012

Not Sure If You Want To Know.


For Aleks.


I want you to know, that I will always hate myself, more than you ever could, for 
how this ended. I know it doesnt change anything, and this isnt an attempt to
fix anything, nor to dissuade you from reporting me. I really dont know what came 
over me, and why I did what I did. 

I just want you to know, that I truly am sorry.

I love you more than anything and I always will. You are and will always be,
the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful woman I have had the luck to know.

I miss you more than words can describe, and it feels like there is a hole in 
me where you used to be. If you ever need anything, anything it all,
that I can give you, you can have it.

I wish you all the best, and I hope this hasnt damaged you beyond repair.
The last thing i wanted, was to hurt you, and thats exactly what ive managed
to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment